airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis O'Brien" <den...@dennisobrien.net>
Subject Re: Installation of Airflow
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 20:22:10 GMT
Hi Kalyan,

We use conda for managing the python environment.  Everything including
airflow is installed in this conda environment (via conda when available,
or pip otherwise).  Then the path to that conda env is added to the PATH
environment variable.  The same approach should work if you are using
virtualenv.

cheers,
Dennis