airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Trent Robbins <robbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About multi user support in airflow
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 03:50:56 GMT
Hi Song,

I would recommend using airflow in docker with individual databases for
individual contributors. Does this make sense for your needs? There are
other similar concepts that could also be used.

I don't think there is another way to split DAGs by user permission.
However, this feature doesn't seem particularly challenging to implement
since it uses Flask. But who knows!

Trent

--
(Sent from cellphone)