airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sid Anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Q1 Airflow Bay Area Meetup
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 20:59:25 GMT
Sounds great Joy!

I've promoted you to *Event Organizer* on the Bay Area Apache Airflow
Meetup as per instructions/guidelines on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Meetups

Go ahead and start setting up the meetup... we recommend 3 speakers with
1-2 of them being external to the hosting company.

Once the meetup date is setup, we can add it to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Announcements & tweet
it or share it over the dev list.
-s