airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Shah Altaf <mend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Credentials for accessing endpoints
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 19:25:43 GMT
It might depend on who you're trying to secure it from.  My understanding
is (correct me) that the airflow connections are encrypted in the DB so it
should be good enough -- just make sure you've got the crypto package and
you've generated a FERNET key.  See :
http://airflow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/configuration.html#connections

If you want to go beyond that, and suppose you're using containers, you
could have a look at environment variables.  There are other external
secret holders like Hashicorp Vault, AWS Parameter Store... but you'll need
to evaluate whether it's worth the extra setup/overhead.