airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sreenath <sreenaths1...@gmail.com>
Subject Efficient Way to Deploy Dags On Airflow
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2018 09:49:52 GMT
Are there any best practices that are followed for deploying new dags to
airflow?

I saw a couple of comments on the google forum stating that the dags are
saved inside a GIT repository and the same is synced periodically to the
local location in the airflow cluster.    Regarding this approach, I had a
couple of questions
  1. Do we maintain separate dag files for separate environments? (testing.
production)
  2. How to handle rollback of an ETL to an older version in case the new
version has a bug?

Any help here is highly appreciated. Let me know in case you need any
further details?

--
Sreenath S Kamath
Bangalore