airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Pullagura, Kalyan" <kpullag...@paypal.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Installation of Airflow
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 15:56:22 GMT
Hi Bolke,
Thanks for the comments, yes we do the same currently. We install system wide and run the
app. as local user. The main problem I am having in this model is that when I install the
app. system wide, the python modules are having dependency with system libraries and I don’t
want to upgrade/downgrade the system libraries because a python module might not like the
version of system library we have on the system. I am lookin for ways to workaround this.

Regards,
Kalyan.

On Jan 26, 2018, at 1:41 AM, Bolke de Bruin <bdbruin@gmail.com<mailto:bdbruin@gmail.com>>