airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Pullagura, Kalyan" <kpullag...@paypal.com.INVALID>
Subject Installation of Airflow
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 22:21:56 GMT
Hi
Did you guys ever figure out the following or your suggestions would be much appreciated.

  1.  Installing Airflow application without ‘root’ user. If using root user, not to use
system libraries for all the required python modules instead redirecting to a different location.
  2.  Installing Airflow using a local user or having an Airflow package itself with all the
installation and all I have to run is a rpm or some install file.
The above should help us to get faster when installing workers across our environment.

Regards,
Kalyan.