airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Trevor Edwards <trevoredwa...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Airflow 1.9.0rc6
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 19:37:44 GMT
+0.5

So far looks good to me. There is a slight loss in backwards compatibility
for those who are not using base64-encoded fernet keys in existing configs
(e.g.
AIRFLOW__CORE__FERNET_KEY=cryptography_not_found_storing_passwords_in_plain_text);
I made a pull request for this in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/2668/files but I do not
personally consider this a blocker for rc6 release.

--

Trevor Edwards |  Software Engineer |  trevoredwards@google.com |  1
650-203-1982