airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Feng Lu <fen...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: PR Review Request
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 16:56:22 GMT
Daniel, thanks for sharing this.

Indeed so, we thought about something very similar to what Sumit proposed
for viewing GCP job details.
The tricky part is how can we pass in/manage authorization tokens so users
don't have to login again (e.g., the job is submitted by GCP service
account specified in gcp connection id while the Airflow web user may not
even have the needed permission to see the page).

Will take a closer look on the PR.