airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Airflow 1.9.0rc7
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2017 22:18:26 GMT
Hey all,

(Last time, I hope)

I have cut Airflow 1.9.0 RC7. This email is calling a vote on the release,
which will last for 72 hours. Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow 1.9.0 RC7 is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/airflow/1.9.0rc7/

apache-airflow-1.9.0rc7+incubating-source.tar.gz is a source release that
comes with INSTALL instructions.
apache-airflow-1.9.0rc7+incubating-bin.tar.gz is the binary Python "sdist"
release.

Public keys are available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/airflow/

The release contains the following JIRAs:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1525

I also had to change the version number to exclude the `rc6` string, so
it's now simply 1.9.0+incubating. This will allow us to rename the artifact
without modifying the artifact checksums when we actually release.

Along with all JIRAs that were in 1.9.0RC6 (see previous VOTE email for
full list).

Cheers,
Chris