airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release question
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2017 21:02:49 GMT
Ehmmmm

Renaming the file is fine, but the artifacts inside should stay the same. You cannot change
what we voted on. So basically if the SHA/MD5 changes we need to vote :-(.

Tbh I did not look at the artifact description (version.py primarily, it should have read
1.9.0).

Have a look at the mailing list history and how Max did it last time, because it changed a
little bit, so I might be off a little.

Cheers
Bolke

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad