airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Shoumitra Srivastava <shoumitra...@gmail.com>
Subject Airflow on ECS
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 17:55:11 GMT
Hi guys,

So far we have had a lot of success testing out Airflow and we are now
going for a full scale deployment. To that end, we are considering
dockerizing airflow and deploying it on one of our ECS clusters. We are
planning on separating out the web server and the scheduler to separate
tasks and using local executor with an RDS postgres and redis backend. Does
anyone else have any suggestions regarding the setup? Any design patterns
or good practises and gotchas would be welcome.

-Shoumitra