airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Maguire <andrewm4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow Deployment tools
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 12:30:42 GMT
Is there any options at all out there for Airflow as a service type
approach?

I'd love to just be able to define my dags and load them to some cloud ui
and not have to worry about anything else.

This looks kinda interesting -
http://docs.qubole.com/en/latest/user-guide/airflow/introduction-airflow.html

Cheers,
Andy