airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Alek Storm <alek.st...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow Deployment tools
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 18:18:07 GMT
Our TeamCity server detects the master branch has changed, then packages up
the repo containing our DAGs as an artifact. We then use SaltStack to
trigger a bash script on the targeted servers that downloads the artifact,
moves the files to the right place, and restarts the scheduler (on the
master).

This allows us to easily revert changes by redeploying a particular
TeamCity artifact, without touching the git history.

Alek