airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Joy Gao <j...@wepay.com>
Subject Re: RBAC Update
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 19:24:24 GMT
Thank you everyone for the active feedback so far, and thanks for setting
up the demo Maxime!

Going to work on pruning through the issues in the upcoming days.

Fokko/Maxime, do you recall the SQLAlchemy Exception message so I can look
into it? Otherwise I'll wait until it's down again =P

Cheers,

Joy

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 9:35 AM, Maxime Beauchemin <
maximebeauchemin@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just restarted it, not sure how long it will take to get in a bad state
> again...
>
> Max
>
> On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 11:55 PM, Driesprong, Fokko <fokko@driesprong.frl>
> wrote:
>
> > Good morning,
> >
> > The demo provided by Max is down, it throws a SQLAlchemyexception :'(
> >
> > Cheers, Fokko

> > > @bolke, open issues on the Github repo, please.

> Or

> next