airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Arthur Wiedmer <arthur.wied...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Airflow 1.9.0rc1
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 21:53:01 GMT
I agree with Bolke that it would be better to provide dev releases in PyPI,
but my understanding was that, while not an official release channel, it
still has the apache branding and we should be careful nonetheless.

I am still confused as to why installing from a git tag or the like is not
OK for testing, provided our release artifact creation process is
consistent.

Best,
Arthur