airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Arthur Wiedmer <art...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Airflow 1.9.0rc1
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 14:53:21 GMT
Hi Alek,

Technically, we cannot release a distribution on PyPI until we have voted
on a release. And here usually a release artifact. It is a little
convoluted in the case of Python, but we are getting the hang of it.

That said, installing from a git reference is a possibility too if you want
the fastest path to install.

Best,
Arthur