airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Hadjigeorgiou <andyxha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2017 00:05:04 GMT
Bump - I've also noticed here that the hooks section (
https://airflow.apache.org/code.html?highlight=hooks#module-airflow.contrib.hooks)
seems different than what the repo has (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/72cf07b489dfd317e37aaff5d2416e689c7d99c7/docs/code.rst).
These docs show pretty prominently in search results, it's probably worth
figuring out how to keep them updated.