airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash_airflowl...@firemirror.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Airflow 1.9.0rc1
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:25:09 GMT
The other difference is that if you depend upon airflow in a module where you want to put it
in the install_requires section of a setup.py (not an application which has a requirements.txt,
say) you can't use a git tag. Or at least I couldn't get it working.

It doesn't make a difference a lot of time, but it is occasionally useful.

-ash