airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Beauchemin <maximebeauche...@gmail.com>
Subject Moving on to Lyft
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 21:24:18 GMT
Hi all,

Quick note to say that I recently left Airbnb and will be joining Lyft on
the 30th of this month.

First I want to thank the amazing folks at Airbnb for enabling and
sponsoring the open source projects I’ve been working on over the past 3
years there. Airbnb has invested a lot in both Airflow and Superset and
will keep doing so moving forward.

I want to assert that this change should not affect my involvement in both
Airflow and Superset. I’m planning on being active and to contribute at a
similar pace as before in both communities.

We’ve come such a long way together and I’m looking forward for what is
ahead!

Max