airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ash Berlin-Taylor <...@firemirror.com>
Subject Re: ImportError: No module named sendgrid
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 09:06:07 GMT
1. PRs generally aren't "approved" in Github if a core contributor looks at it and is happy
2. It was merged by criccomini, not the opener https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commit/7cb818bbacb2a2695282471591a9e323d8efbf5c
3, 4, 5. I agree, and I made the same point https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1723
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1723>

Either way this is a bug that it always tries to import unconditionally and fails when the
sendgrid mailer isn't used.