airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Baron Penman <richard.pen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Terminate task process through UI
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 19:00:52 GMT
Is this known to work?
I tried clearing and the on_kill() method wasn't triggered.

As far as I can tell the clearing is performed by the
clear_task_instances() function, which changes the task status but does not
kill the process:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/b2e1753f5b74ad1b6e0889f7b784ce69623c95ce/airflow/models.py#L120