airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Bockman <ch...@fathomhealth.co>
Subject Re: Airflow + Kubernetes update meeting
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 02:54:54 GMT
Hi Daniel, would this be remote or in person?

On Aug 31, 2017 4:16 PM, "Daniel Imberman" <daniel.imberman@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey guys!

So I wanted to set up a meeting to discuss some of the updates/current work
that is going on with both the kubernetes operator and kubernetes executor
efforts. There has been some really cool updates/proposals on the design of
these two features and I would love to get some community feedback to make
sure that we are taking this in a direction that benefits everyone.

I am thinking of having this meeting at 10:00AM on Thursday, September 7th
PST. Would this time/place work?

Thanks!

Daniel