airflow-dev mailing list archives

From David Klosowski <dav...@thinknear.com>
Subject Re: Airflow 1.9.0 Bug Fix Inclusion Requests
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 20:48:41 GMT
Hi Edgar,

Thanks.  I think that will be quite helpful.  We're likely to start running
the v1-9-test branch in production if it has all the fixes we're hoping for
(going to evaluate the PRs).

Upgrading from 1.8.0 -> 1.8.2 hasn't been as smooth as we would have
liked.  A good number of things have changed that kinda took us for
surprise (not just UI-related).

Cheers,
David