airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.9.0
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 16:55:08 GMT
Hey all,

The workflow is documented here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Releasing+Airflow

I'll probably cut the 1.9.0 test branch today or tomorrow, depending on
schedule. I'll let folks know when it's cut via dev@.

> Once the branch is cut does that mean no more PRs will be included in the
release, or can some changes still be cherry-picked/merged in?

We can still cherry-pick PRs in. Very quickly, though, we begin rejecting
any PRs that aren't bug fixes. It's a big exercise to stabilize these
releases, so I will start rejecting merging non-bug fix PRs pretty quickly.
Probably within a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Chris