airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Bollinger <m...@lumoslabs.com>
Subject Re: UI issues with DAGs
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 01:04:44 GMT
Hey Michal,

We were running into the second issue once we bumped to 1.8.2, as well. I
commented in the ticket, but the good news is that AIRFLOW-1655 is a
duplicate of an already-known issue, and should be fixed in AIRFLOW-1519
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1519>, which is slated for
the upcoming 1.9.0 release.