airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ali Uz <ali...@gmail.com>
Subject DAG with ExternalTaskSensor won't run after deletion
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:38:34 GMT
Hello,

I have a DAG that has an ExternalTaskSensor that waits for another DAG to
complete before running. Here's my scenario: I run this DAG and while the
external task sensor is running, I pause it, then delete all its tasks and
the DAG Run from the Admin panel. Then I turn it on again, and the DAG
displays as "running" in the UI, but none of its tasks get queued.

Also in the Jobs UI there seems to be a Job stuck in "running" which seems
to be related to the DAG I just deleted.

How can I ensure that my DAG will always run no matter what?

Thanks,

- Ali