airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash_airflowl...@firemirror.com>
Subject Re: [webserver] Webserver time_starttransfer very high
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:20:57 GMT
(Your screenshot didn't come through for me, possibly because the list stripped it? That said:)

Is it always 6 seconds, or after making a few requests, enough so that each worker stands
a chance to have loaded the app any deps does it settle down?

i.e. the problem might just be that of warm-up.

-ash
> On 8 Aug 2017, at 18:52, Victor Monteiro <victor.monteiro@ubee.in> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone.
>
> The problem is very straightforward. When doing a request to airflow webserver, it is
taking too much time to send the first byte.

> As you can see in the picture, it took 6 seconds to send the first byte. I already investigated
the connection with the database and it took 36ms to list all task instances. So, I am starting
to think there is a problem with  airflow webserver or my deployment.