airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Imberman <daniel.imber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow + Kubernetes Talk video
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 03:46:37 GMT
Thanks guys, my pleasure!

@Victor Definitely! Do you have experience with any of these file storage
systems?
https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/storage/volumes/#types-of-volumes. I'd
love to offer as many volume claims as possible out of the box, but
wouldn't have time to learn how to attach/test all of them. That and
reviewing the PR for proper style/testing (though I'd hold off on that
until tomorrow since I'm pulling in a decently large PR tomorrow) would be
extremely helpful :). Thanks!