airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Monteiro <victor.monte...@ubee.in>
Subject Re: Per-task resources with Mesos
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 17:24:52 GMT
Hi Stefano, have you read about queues? Airflow has this concept and I
think you can decide for which queue a task should go. By doing this and
integrating it with mesos, I believe you can make a mesos cluster with more
resources to get tasks from a certain queue specific for heavy computations.

Maybe this can solve your problem (not sure) :D