airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>
Subject Re: Info needed regarding upgrading to 1.8.2
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 12:46:54 GMT
we run 1.8.1 with no debug mode. New dags are picked up just fine without
restarts. as well as modifications (adding new tasks or changing
definitions of new dags). When I want to see dag updated on UI, I hit
refresh button but this is just for UI to show it properly. No restarts
needed in our experience with 1.8.1