airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sumit Maheshwari <sumeet.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Info needed regarding upgrading to 1.8.2
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 10:40:25 GMT
Hi All,

We are trying to upgrade to Airflow ver 1.8.2 from 1.7.0 and found a couple
of issues, major ones are:

1. We used to run the webserver in debug mode (-d) so we don't need to
restart whenever we add/modify any dag. But with 1.8.2 debug mode doesn't
have any effect and we need to restart it after any change in dags.

2. Scheduler used to pick up any new dag landed in dags folder, but that is
not happening anymore and we required to restart the scheduler as well.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sumit