airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Arthur Wiedmer <arthur.wied...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resolving the GPL Licensing issues with Unidecode
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 18:13:36 GMT
Good to know.

We do not ship it as part of the release, it would be downloaded at install
time. I misunderstood the ASF restriction as concerning parts which are
deemed essential to the functioning of the tool.

In this case python-nvd3 is used for some of the charting in Airflow, so as
long as someone is not using the webserver, they are not required to run
the code.

Best,
Arthur