airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Niels Zeilemaker <nielszeilema...@godatadriven.com>
Subject Notifications
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 12:55:09 GMT
Hi All,

I've opened a pull request (https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/2412) which introduces
the concept of notifiers.
I've made this change as I have a requirement to push status changes of failed/retried jobs
to more than only email. Eg, I want to use slack in this case.
Currently, we can only pass an email notifier, which I feel is pretty limited.

My pull-request changes this and introduces Notifiers, which are triggered on status changes.
I think it's almost there, but I have some problems trying to migrate the SLA stuff into the
same concept. Let me know if you have any comments. Or if you feel this is the wrong approach
to my problem.

Niels