airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Imberman <daniel.imber...@gmail.com>
Subject Airflow + Kubernetes discussion
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 16:54:01 GMT
Hello everyone,

Recently there's been a fair amount of discussion regarding the integration
of airflow with kubernetes. If there is interest I would love to host an
e-meeting to discuss this integration. I can go over the architecture as it
stands right now and would love feedback on improvements/features/design. I
could also attempt to get one or two members of google's kubernetes team to
join to discuss best practices.

I'm currently thinking that next Thursday at 11AM PST over zoom.us, though
if there's strong opinions otherwise I'd be glad to propose other times.

Cheers!

Daniel