airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Niels Zeilemaker <ni...@zeilemaker.nl>
Subject Re: Airflow Notifiers
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 07:31:56 GMT
Hi Maxime,

I've pushed some changes to the pull request. And partially agree with
your comment.
Using the on_..._callbacks you could achieve something similar, but it
would be much more cumbersome I think.
The notifiers you can pass to the DAG using the default_args argument,
which to me seems to be a cleaner solution.

Niels