airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Baghino <stefano.bagh...@teralytics.ch>
Subject Re: Custom BashSensor
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 16:44:51 GMT
Couldn't this be achieved by simply making the script that needs the sensor
a dependency of the one that emits the return code?

--
Stefano Baghino | TERALYTICS
*software engineer*

Teralytics AG | Zollstrasse 62 | 8005 Zurich | Switzerland
phone: +41 43 508 24 57
email: stefano.baghino@teralytics.ch
www.teralytics.net

Company registration number: CH-020.3.037.709-7 | Trade register Canton
Zurich
Board of directors: Georg Polzer, Luciano Franceschina, Mark Schmitz, Yann
de Vries

This e-mail message contains confidential information which is for the sole
attention and use of the intended recipient. Please notify us at once if
you think that it may not be intended for you and delete it immediately.