airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jawahar Panchal <jpanc...@hawk.iit.edu>
Subject Re: AIRFLOW-1258
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:36:18 GMT
Awesome - thank you for the help. Does this have anything to do with the default 1h visibility
timeout when using redis as a broker? Have been doing some more digging, and was not aware
of this caveat - however, am not sure if this behavior is what leads to the symptoms I am
seeing (as well as what is documented in the bug report)…

Thanks again for the help - much appreciated!

Cheers,