airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Feldhaus <Tobias.Feldh...@localsearch.ch>
Subject Re: ignore depends on past is not honoured when using backfill
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:12:43 GMT
Passing --ignore_depends_on_past=True does not work either:

airflow backfill: error: argument -I/--ignore_first_depends_on_past: ignored explicit argument
'True'

Passing --ignore_depends_on_past has no effect as well.

I opened a JIRA ticket here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1406

Best,
Tobi