airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Feldhaus <Tobias.Feldh...@localsearch.ch>
Subject ignore depends on past is not honoured when using backfill
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 09:51:22 GMT
I am trying to backfill my DAG with the following command:

airflow backfill -t search_log_sensor -s 2017-07-10 -e 2017-07-11 -I google_pipelines

However, the –I does not have any effect, I see:

BackfillJob is deadlocked.Some of the deadlocked tasks were unable to run because of "depends_on_past"
relationships. Try running the backfill with the option "ignore_first_depends_on_past=True"
or passing "-I" at the command line.

How do I make airflow ignore the first depends on past condition when using backfill?

Thank you!

Tobi