airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Feldhaus <Tobias.Feldh...@localsearch.ch>
Subject What argument does -A / --ignore_all_dependencies expect when triggering via airflow run?
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:25:48 GMT
I am trying to force airflow to run a task so that the depends_on_past setting of the DAG is
honoured and I can get it to run the rest of it:

I have tried using the –A / --ignore_all_dependencies parameter of the airflow run command,
but I don’t know what argument it does expect:

airflow run -l -A IGNORE_ALL_DEPENDENCIES -f google_pipelines search_log_sensor 2017-07-01

airflow run -l --ignore_all_dependencies IGNORE_ALL_DEPENDENCIES -f google_pipelines search_log_sensor
2017-07-01

both give me:

airflow run: error: argument -A/--ignore_all_dependencies: expected one argument

Am I using it wrong?

Best,
Tobias