airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow HA @ING
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 08:17:20 GMT
Thanks. Will do.

Bolke

> On 31 May 2017, at 18:40, Hitesh Shah <hitesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hello Bolke
>
> It is great that folks are writing about Airflow. Could you please follow up with the
author (on behalf of the PPMC) to fix the article to ensure that the first reference to Airflow
is called out as "Apache Airflow". See [1] for guidelines. I only see one reference to it
near the bottom of the article as part of the install steps.

> Likewise for references to other Apache projects such as Hadoop.
>
> thanks
> -- Hitesh
>
> [1] https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/#books <https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/#books>

> On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Bolke de Bruin <bdbruin@gmail.com <mailto:bdbruin@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that one of my team members, Johan Witman, has been writing
up on how we are configuring Airflow in HA. We aren’t done yet and some patches will need
to land in Airflow to make everything work, but it might inspire others to try it out so we
can gather experiences.