airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Gerard Toonstra <gtoons...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Airflow survey 2017-06-24
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 13:21:30 GMT
Hi all,

The Apache Airflow survey period expired. The results are collected and, as
promised, I'm sharing the full results of the survey. It's on the wiki with
the raw survey results available at the bottom of the page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Apache+Airflow+survey+2017-06-24

(I've put this in the root of the page tree, because I didn't see another
section where this would fit. Feel free to reorder this elsewhere if that's
not appropriate.)

Thanks, it's providing some new insights for me. I hope that others can use
some of the results as well.

Rgds,