airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Gael Magnan <gaelmag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hooks and connection
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 21:08:08 GMT
Hi,

A few months ago I started working on a refactoring of the connections so
it would be easier to add new types. It never got merged but you probably
can find it still in the pr liste.

I think a complete overhaul of the connections is more than needed.
Especially removing the default ones and the hard coded types.

Regards
Gael