airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Ravilla <prasad.ravi...@offerupnow.com>
Subject Airflow {{ ts_nodash }} returning microseconds after airflow restart
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 17:38:04 GMT
Hi,

In our environment airflow runs in a docker container on an EC2 instance.

Airflow failed yesterday and we had to restart the airflow services.

After we restarted the airflow services, the behavior of airflow changed a bit.

{{ ts_nodash }} is return timestamps with microseconds. It looks like this — “20170619T143019.474848”.

The expected value is “20170619T143019”.

Any thoughts on what happened and how it can be fixed?

The attached image shows how the timestamp values changed. The scheduled time now has milliseconds
attached to it.

Thanks,
Prasad.