airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airflow HA @ING
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 16:40:49 GMT
Hello Bolke

It is great that folks are writing about Airflow. Could you please follow
up with the author (on behalf of the PPMC) to fix the article to ensure
that the first reference to Airflow is called out as "Apache Airflow". See
[1] for guidelines. I only see one reference to it near the bottom of the
article as part of the install steps.

Likewise for references to other Apache projects such as Hadoop.

thanks
-- Hitesh

[1] https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/#books