airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Beauchemin <maximebeauche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Manager for 1.8.2?
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 18:46:25 GMT
@Andrewm, we can only assume that the author of each commit in master on
top of 1.8.1 wants their commits into 1.8.2.

Ok cool, I'll take this on then, and I'm asking Arthur to see if he wants
to help / oversee the process.

I'm planning to make 1.8.2 essentially same as 1.8.1 plus the set of
"cherries" that we use at Airbnb in production and every bugfix / minor
feature that looks benign to us. Given that, we're committing to try out RC
along with everyone else.

What cadence are we aiming at? What should be the target date for the RC?

Max