airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow 1.8.1 RC2
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 19:03:13 GMT
+1 (binding), but with a concern:

11:58 $ cat setup.cfg | grep -i maxime
author = Maxime Beauchemin
author-email = maximebeauchemin@gmail.com

The setup.cfg still has Maxime listed as the author.  I called this
out on the last release as needing to be fixed.  It has been fixed on
trunk (AIRFLOW-997), but not merged in to this release.  We'll need to
call this out again in the Incubator vote if the current RC goes
through.  If there's movement towards graduation, a clean vote without
any NITs would be a big help.  I'm ok letting this RC go through, but
if another is rolled, it would be worth the time to cherrypick
AIRFLOW-997 in.

NOTICE/DISCLAIMER/LICENSE look good.
Spot check on headers looks good.
Tests pass
md5 and asc verify.  I didn't get the same sha, but I assume that's an
error on my side.

Also, I note that
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/airflow/ still has
some previous artifacts.  This caused some confusion in the last
incubator vote and John Ament requested we clean those out before
calling the next vote.  We should do so.

-Jakob