airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Dolan <peterdo...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Cloud ML Operators
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 19:10:17 GMT
Hello developers,

I work with Google Cloud ML, and my team and I are interested in
contributing a set of Operators to support working with the Cloud ML
platform. The platform supports using the TensorFlow deep neural network
framework as a managed system.

In particular, we would like to contribute
 * CloudMLTrainingOperator, which would launch and monitor a Cloud ML
Training Job (https://cloud.google.com/ml-engine/docs/how-tos/training-jobs
),
 * CloudMLBatchPredictionOperator, which would launch and monitor a Cloud
ML Batch Prediction Job (
https://cloud.google.com/ml-engine/docs/how-tos/batch-predict), and
 * CloudMLVersionOperator, which can create, update, and delete TensorFlow
model versions (
https://cloud.google.com/ml-engine/docs/how-tos/managing-models-jobs)

I'm eager to hear if the Airflow project is open to these contributions,
and if any changes are suggested. We have working prototype versions of all
of them.

Thanks in advance,
Peter