airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Smirnow <dmi...@yousician.com>
Subject large number of messages from celeryev pile up in rabbitmq
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 11:59:16 GMT
Hi,

I've noticed that in the rabbitmq which is used as a broker for Airflow,
there are thousands of heartbeat messages from workers piling up (type:
"worker-heartbeat"). The version I use is 1.7.1.3.

I googled around and it seems that those are the events used by celery
flower for monitoring.
I may misunderstood something, but it seemed that to stop those messages I
should for example set some celery settings to make the unused queues
expire.
What would be the right way to deal with it? I'm really not sure which
config should I touch. Any ideas are welcome and if I need to provide more
info about configuration - please suggest which one.

Thank you in advance,
Best regards, Dima

--

Dmitry Smirnov (MSc.)